When preparing to , small updates can make a big difference to buyers. Consider these simple projects that can deliver the biggest bang for your DIY bucks.
1. Doors: Replacing a worn-out front door with a new one – or even just repainting it – can create a strong .
2. Cabinets: Giving kitchen cabinets a facelift doesn't have to break the bank. Visit your local hardware store for a DIY kit to make easy touch ups with paint or wood stains. Changing the handles and knobs may even do the trick.
3. Paint: A fresh, clean coat in a neutral color can completely transform a space. Don't forget the trim!
4. Closets: Storage space is eye candy to many homebuyers. and show the storage possibilities. Think about organizing with shelves and containers too.
5. Fixtures: Ratchet up your home's style by throwing down a few bucks on new plates for your electric switches, new faucets and showerheads, and new lightning accessories.