Garment Street Condos. Pre-Construction in Kitchener
- Project Name: Garment Street Condos
- Builders: Momentum Developments and Zehr Group of Companies
- Project Status: Pre-Construction
- Approx Occupancy Date: 2021
- Address: 120 Victoria Street South, Kitchener, Ontario, Canada, N2G 2B3
- City: Kitchener
- Main Intersection: Victoria Street S Bramm St
- Architect: ABA Architects Inc.
- Condo Type: High Rise
- Building Size: 26 Stories
- Number Of Units: 300
- Nearby Parks: Victoria Park, Cherry Park
- Price: Complete Registration to Reveal Pricing
There was a time when Kitchener’s downtown bustled with factories that produced the clothing our community, and nation, wore. People worked together, built communities together and celebrated a better life. Today, Garment Street Condos gives us a downtown lifestyle that includes opportunities to live and play while we boldly work to create new products for today’s world.
You’ll live steps from the new ION light rail system, the region's future multi-modal transit hub, Victoria Park and Kitchener’s vibrant downtown. Garment Street puts you in the heart of the Innovation District, where university and college campuses and countless tech companies (including Google) call home. It’s finely tailored living. That fits.